A vintage Hollywood style cocktail lounge that features the best dueling pianists in the area, sit back and sip on a signature cocktail as they perform traditional piano bar songs across all music genres, as well as music from today. Audience participation is encouraged with song requests and interactive sing-alongs.
- 8:00 p.m. - Close Hours 8:00 p.m. - Close
- Ages 21+ Ages Ages 21+
What is the Price?
– Thurdays: Cover fee is $10 per person ($10 in advance)
– Fridays: Cover fee is $15 per person ($10 in advance)
– Saturday: Cover fee is $15 per person ($15 in advance)
* There is also a 2 drink minimum per guest
What are your Days/hours of operation?
– Club/Lounge Hours (Doors Open): Thurs & Fri @ 7pm – Sat @ 8pm
– Dueling Piano Show Starts: Thurs & Fri @ 8PM – Sat @ 9pm
* Guests do not have to stay for the entire show, they are welcome to come and go at any time just like a regular bar/lounge.
What are your food options?
Beach Blvd. Club Offers a variety of shareable Appetizers as well as a few dinner options which include baked lobster tail, roasted chicken and pork tenderloin.
Are Reservations Required?
Reservations are strongly encouraged and are the only way of guaranteeing a table and seating together for larger parties. Standby line is also available starting at 8pm.
What do you do for celebrations?
Is there an age minimum?
21 and over only (no exceptions)
How early do I need to arrive?
Doors open 60 minutes prior to the show, table reservations are only held until 8:30pm. Standby line is first come, first serve. Drinks will be available for purchase prior to, during and after the show.
How long are the show(s)?
Dueling Pianists play each night for 3 hours (you are not required to stay for the entire set)
Can I sit closer to the stage?
Seating Upgrades: TBD
Requesting songs and singing along is not only advised but almost a requirement!
Is there a Group Rate?
Parties of 10+ will save $5 off the cover fee if they book in advance with our Group Sales Department, this is the only way to guarantee groups of 10+ will sit near each other.
What is the Dress Code?
Beach Boulevard Club encourages dressing your best! Our suggested dress code is business casual/cocktail attire, however just casual wear is acceptable. Please no athletic attire.
Are Drinks Included in the price?
Food and Drinks are not included in the cover charge. There is a 2 drink minimum to attend.